Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lots of Firsts!!

Well, so far I haven't been a very diligent blogger....it's been almost a month since my last post! I guess I'll have to work on that....haha! April has been a great month! Turner has had several "firsts" this month. On Saturday, Turner rolled over for the first time! Unfortunately, I was at work so I didn't get to see it happen :(. I've been coaxing him with toys to try and get him to roll over for me, and he finally did today!!! Once he started, he didn't want to stop!

Turner also went to his first Auburn baseball game, and he did great! The second baseball game he went to he had a must-have first for any Auburn fan....a picture with Aubie!!



First bath without the sling! What a big boy!!




Turner's First Easter!






No comments:

Post a Comment